A SIMPLE STRETCH EXERCISE YOU CAN DO WHILE
By Mike Pedersen
I know how busy most of you are, so I want to show you
how you can be creative with your time. This simple
stretch exercise can be performed with no equipment
while sitting on your couch watching TV.
I know you watch TV!
Just follow these simple steps to do this exercise, which
is called the Seated Rotation.
* Sit upright on the couch
* Put your hands together, as if you were praying, but
with your fingers pointing away from you.
* While keeping your hands together, extend your arms
straight out chest high.
* You now have formed a triangle with your arms and
* Rotate this triangle to the right and to the left as far
as you can.
* Repeat this 10 times each side during every TV
This will feel great and quickly improve your backswing
and follow- through rotation.
If you want to get a little fancy, grab a can of soup or
something out of your kitchen to add some resistance.
This is how simple and easy your golf fitness program
can be. No gym required!
Mike Pedersen is a golf fitness expert and
founder of the Power Performance Program.
Tom's Golf Tips